Guruvayur is a pilgrimage town in the southwest Indian state of Kerala. It’s known for
centuries-old, red-roofed Guruvayur Temple, where Hindu devotees make offerings of fruit,
spices or coins, often equivalent to their own weight. Nearby, Mammiyur Mahadeva Temple
contains shrines to the deities Vishnu and Shiva.
Pickup from Coimbatore Railway Station / Airport / Home, transfer to GURUVAYUR SRI
Temple and then After breakfast visit to MUMMIYUR SRI MAHADEV TEMPLE , and transfer to
ELEPHANT CAMP and then visiting CHAVAKAD BEACH and then moving to THRISSUR ARCHEOLOGICAL
After visiting all these places Night drop at Coimbatore Railway Station / Airport /
- Vehicle Rent & Fuel Cost.
- Driver Beta & Allowance.
- Toll & Parking.
- All applicable other state permit & taxes.
Terms & Conditions
- Vehicles are subject to availability at the time of
- A/c - will not be provided on hills / on parking.
- Kilometer will be calculated from Coimbatore office to
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked
for rental and being cancelled in last minute, the charges will not be refunded at
- Before starting the trip, Customer can pay a part of
amount to the driver as a advance.
- We are not responsible for any
unexpected situations like Landslide, Road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- Bambino Holidays will make your journey safe and