Arulmigu Dhandayuthapani Swami Temple is First of the Six Abodes of Murugan. It is located in
the city of Palani earlier it was known as 'Thiruavinangudi', Dindigul district, 150
kilometres southeast of Coimbatore and northwest of Madurai in the foothills of the Palani
Hills, Tamil Nadu, India.
Pickup from Coimbatore Railway Station / Airport and transfer to Palani and visit Murugan
Temple and Idumban Temple. Night drop at Coimbatore Railway Station / Airport
- Vehicle Rent & Fuel Cost.
- Driver Beta & Allowance.
- Toll & Parking.
- All applicable other state permit & taxes.
Terms & Conditions
- Vehicles are subject to availability at the time of
- A/c - will not be provided on hills / on parking.
- Kilometer will be calculated from Coimbatore office to
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked
for rental and being cancelled in last minute, the charges will not be refunded at
- Before starting the trip, Customer can pay a part of
amount to the driver as a advance.
- We are not responsible for any
unexpected situations like Landslide, Road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- Bambino Holidays will make your journey safe and