Alappuzha (or Alleppey) is a city on the Laccadive Sea in the southern Indian state of
Kerala. It's best known for houseboat cruises along the rustic Kerala backwaters, a network
of tranquil canals and lagoons. Alappuzha Beach is the site of the 19th-century Alappuzha
Lighthouse. The city's Mullakkal Temple features a traditional design. Punnamada Lake's
snake boat races are a well-known annual event.
Pickup from Coimbatore Railway Station / Airport and transfer to alapuzha backwater sea
show, house boat stay, (11 am cheack in next day 9 am check out).
Alapuzha beach view, mararai beach view, fort kochi visit,lulu mall. Night drop at
Coimbatore Railway Station / Airport
- Vehicle Rent & Fuel Cost
- Driver Beta & Allowance
- Toll & Parking
- All applicable Taxes, Parking, Driver Allowance
- Vehicle Rent & Fuel Cost.
- Driver Beta & Allowance.
- Toll & Parking.
- All applicable other state permit & taxes.
Terms & Conditions
- Vehicles are subject to availability at the time of
- A/c - will not be provided on hills / on parking.
- Kilometer will be calculated from Coimbatore office to
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked
for rental and being cancelled in last minute, the charges will not be refunded at
- Before starting the trip, Customer can pay a part of
amount to the driver as a advance.
- We are not responsible for any
unexpected situations like Landslide, Road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- Bambino Holidays will make your journey safe and