Munnar is a town in the Western Ghats mountain range in India’s Kerala state. A hill station
and former resort for the British Raj elite, it's surrounded by rolling hills dotted with
tea plantations established in the late 19th century. Eravikulam National Park, a habitat
for the endangered mountain goat Nilgiri tahr, is home to the Lakkam Waterfalls, hiking
trails and 2,695m-tall Anamudi Peak.
Pickup from Coimbatore Railway Station / Airport and transfer to rose garden, elephant
safari, mettupatti dam view, mettupatty boating, eco point view, top station station
Anachal elephant safari, wonder valley amazuement park. Night drop at Coimbatore Railway
Station / Airport.
- Vehicle Rent & Fuel Cost.
- Driver Beta & Allowance.
- Toll & Parking.
- All applicable other state permit & taxes.
Terms & Conditions
- Vehicles are subject to availability at the time of
- A/c - will not be provided on hills / on parking.
- Kilometer will be calculated from Coimbatore office to
- On your booking of packages or tour if car or bus booked
for rental and being cancelled in last minute, the charges will not be refunded at
- Before starting the trip, Customer can pay a part of
amount to the driver as a advance.
- We are not responsible for any
unexpected situations like Landslide, Road blocks, Bad weather, etc…
- Bambino Holidays will make your journey safe and